Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August!

It makes no sense to say "August starts today!" and "Summer's almost over!" but both are true. School starts a week from tomorrow, E is registered and photographed and paid-for to begin Hoover HS. HIGH SCHOOL! How quickly it all speeds by.

Of course I have too much to do. The printer still won't talk to the computer at home, which makes life so much more tedious. I told Greg that once upon I time I thought we needed a housekeeper. Now, we need a fulltime IT person.

Have invited four of my TG's for SR-821. So much fun to ask a question that excites people soooo much! Now if I could get the rest to answer their phones...

Last night tried out my Urban Rebounder video that I got off E-bay. (To replace the videotape that arrived broken.) I felt so smug having enjoyed bouncing around while watching the Tour de France. This was a lot more like exercise. I guess my first goal will be to master the how-to video!!! Sheesh. I do want to get more fit before the next WB course starts.

Last night was reading on developing compentencies in our children. I need to be more purposeful in this area. Only four more years til DS heads off to college! At least he can do laundry and cook enough not to starve. But there's still a ways to go.

What's Up?

Listening to: "Running from an Angel," Hootie & the Blowfish
Reading: Snow Crash, Neil Stephenson
What was lunch: South Beach turkey & bacon wrap
What's for dinner: Pork tenderloin in the crockpot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home