Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome, Spring!

First day of spring - in theory. It's rainy and cold and gloomy out my office window this Monday. At least at home I can see the flowers blooming -- my gorgeous Yoshino cherries, crabapple, daffodils, forsythia and hyacinths are about to be joined by the glorious procession of azaleas.

Of course that means it's time for my camellias to bloom, too. I love the things, but mine only bloom concurrently with the azaleas! Who needs them then? I need some earlier varieties...

Snapshot:

What I'm reading: Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons. Almost done, enjoying it.

What was for lunch: Leftover Mongolian beef from Friday's Chinese takeout lunch with Mary Beth.

Currently listening to: "When You Say You Love Me," on Clay Aiken's Measure of a Man.

Last tv watched: Friday night, TLC's What Not to Wear followed by What Not to Underwear. (yes, really)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home